3M tape in the use of light pressure can be immediately fit, the bonding performance and bonding strength with the temperature increased with the time and enhanced. 3M Thermally Conductive Double-sided Adhesive can also be cut into any shape of the product, and can be pre-fit on a surface for future use.
3M Thermally Conductive Double-sided Adhesive is a high-performance acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive filled with high thermal conductivity ceramic particles coated on both sides of glass fiber made.
Products are widely used in chips, flexible circuit boards, and high-power transistors and heat sinks or other cooling device bonding, such as: crystal power tube with the radiator bonding DC / DC circuit board shell bonding package.
3M Thermally Conductive Double-sided Adhesive products Application Note:
1: the surface of the adhesive should be smooth, clean, dry, no debris, or easy to produce contact with the impact of thermal conductivity;
2: Adhesive After pressing the adhesive with the appropriate pressure, the direction of the pressure is perpendicular to the double-sided adhesive surface to remove the bubbles so that the adhesive is completely bonded.
3M Thermally Conductive Double-sided Adhesive Application Tips:
1: for the bonding between the hard material material, in the pressure back and forth alternately press the central and edge parts, will help to squeeze the air, increase the effective bonding surface:
2: For flexible materials, you can use scraper and other tools to increase the effect of towel:
3: at room temperature conditions, it takes 72 hours to achieve the most adhesive strength:
4: For low surface energy materials; may require a bonding surface plus a precoating agent.
- Acetic Acid Cloth Adhesive Tape Characteristics...
- The Use Of Conductive Cloth Tape
- Acetic Acid Cloth Is What
- The Difference Between Nylon And Acetate Cloth
- Application Of Copper Foil Tape
- Where Is Aluminum Foil Tape
- Introduction To Conductive Cloth Tape
- Introduction To Copper Foil Tape
- The Use Of Aluminum Foil Tape
- Bubbles On The Tape Is Going On
- The Difference Between Thermal Silicone Adhesiv...
- Performance And Properties Of Thermal Silicone ...
- Application And Introduction Of Thermal Gel
- A Preparation Method Of Closed - Cell Silicone ...
- Smear Thermal Silicone Adhesive Has Some Skills
- Introduction Of Thermal Gel And Its Application
- The Correct Choice Method Of Thermal Silicone A...
- What Is The Highest Thermal Conductivity Of A T...
- The Difference Between Thermally Conductive Dou...
- Non - Silicon Thermally Conductive Pad Without ...