Although the Thermal Silicone Adhesive and thermal grease performance is similar, the production process is almost, but in the formula by adding a sticky material, so that it has better bonding performance. But there is still a difference between the two. The use of the two can not be confused, wrong.
Friends who have not come into contact with this line may believe that the Thermal Silicone Adhesive and the thermal grease are the same product. In fact, not only one word, but the difference is less than a thousand miles, although they are all thermal materials, but the performance is different Of the following we have to distinguish between the Thermal Silicone Adhesive of silicone and thermal grease different.
Thermal Silicone Adhesive, also known as electronic silica gel, it can be cured at room temperature, but the Thermal Silicone Adhesive is slightly weaker than the thermal grease, but the bonding performance is much stronger. Widely used in electronics, electrical and other industries of flexible bonding, heat, insulation and sealing. The following is the advantage of thermal silica:
1. Good Thermal Silicone Adhesive and insulation, improve the reliability of sensitive circuits and components, to extend the service life.
2. Insulation, shock absorption, impact resistance, work temperature, humidity range (-50 ℃ ~ + 180 ℃).
3. weather resistance, chemical resistance, heat resistance.
4. Outdoor use can be exempted from ultraviolet light, ozone, moisture and chemicals adverse effects.
Thermal grease for high-power transistors, switches, integrated circuits and chip heat sink between the gap filling and heat transfer. It has excellent Thermal Silicone Adhesive, high temperature resistance, anti-aging, waterproof, insulation and other characteristics, it is insoluble in water, is not easy to be oxidized, and has excellent electrical insulation properties, while protecting the circuit while heating, improve circuit stability. Thermal grease is the most widely used in the electrical and electronic industry, a Thermal Silicone Adhesive material. The following is the advantage of thermal grease
1. Can be in the temperature range of -50 ~ 300 ℃ long-term work, the temperature changes when its consistency change is minimal, the performance of high temperature does not melt, not hardening low temperature does not freeze.
2. Iron, steel, aluminum and its alloys and a variety of synthetic materials are not corrosive; plastic and rubber does not swell.
3. Non-toxic, tasteless.
- Acetic Acid Cloth Adhesive Tape Characteristics...
- The Use Of Conductive Cloth Tape
- Acetic Acid Cloth Is What
- The Difference Between Nylon And Acetate Cloth
- Application Of Copper Foil Tape
- Where Is Aluminum Foil Tape
- Introduction To Conductive Cloth Tape
- Introduction To Copper Foil Tape
- The Use Of Aluminum Foil Tape
- Bubbles On The Tape Is Going On
- Silicone Thermally Conductive Pad Industry Appl...
- The Influence Of Thermal Silicone Adhesive Film...
- The Thermal Silicone Adhesive Film Is Installed...
- Thermally Conductive Double-sided Adhesive Elec...
- The Difference Between Thermal Grease And Therm...
- Application And Bonding Technique Of Thermally ...
- How Does The Thermal Silicone Adhesive Heat?
- Thermal Silicone Adhesive Performance Should Be...
- When Selecting The Thickness Of The Thermal Sil...